Non – Medical
BOARDS + IIT/JEE(MAINS + ADVANCE)
This batch is meant for the non – medical students who want to achieve a great score in JEE Mains and Advanced, the toughest entrance examinations of the country, along with doing well in their board examinations. In class XII, a child has to keep focus on his/her Boards preparation, study objective questions for Entrance exams. The purpose of this batch is to cover all in a slow, steady and phased manner.
- Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics of CBSE/ICSE syllabus of class.
- Advanced concepts & problem solving techniques required for competitive exams.
- Exposure to multiple patterns of questions like Multiple Choice, Assertion Reason etc.
- Preparation for Olympiads and KVPY.
- English Classes
April – February (11 months)
6 days a week
Tests on school, JEE Mains and Advanced pattern (3 tests in a month)
A comprehensive and well researched study package for every which would comprise of:
- Theory (Basic + Advanced)
- Solved Examples
- Important Derivations (for school)
- Exercises on various patterns, especially for AIIMS.
- Previous years’ questions
- Special material for KVPY and Olympiads